AppBrain Ad Detector 1.8 is one of the most recommended applications for your android devices. This application is the developed version of the AppBrain Ad Detector. The previous application of AppBrain Ad Detector is one of the most favorite application for android devices. It is very helpful and interesting application for your android devices. It also has better performance than the previous version of the AppBrain Ad Detector application that will support your android device performance.
You can get the AppBrain Ad Detector application from Google Play Store. You can visit the Google Play Store directly from your android devices and install it in your android device. You can get the application very easy through your android devices.
The Features of AppBrain Ad Detector 1.8
The AppBrain Ad Detector has various features which are better than the AppBrain Ad Detector] features. To be compared with the previous version, AppBrain Ad Detector has a lot better development. These are some of the AppBrain Ad Detector features.
Free your phone from potential concerns and ads! This app detects all annoyances of apps installed on your phone, such as Push Notifications, Desktop icon spam ads or privacy concerns.
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications (Airpush, Leadbolt) and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Find out what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, MobClix, Tapjoy, AdWhirl, Greystripe, InMobi, Airpush, Startapp, Leadbolt, Pontiflex, MobFox, Komli Mobile, MoPub, MdotM, inneractive, Adlantis, Smaato, Daum, AppLift, Mediba, Cauly, YouMi, AdMarvel, madvertise, Sellaring, and more.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, Twitter4j, OpenFeint, HeyZap, ScoreLoop, jTwitter, Papaya, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, Google Gson, Google Licensing Service, ViewPager indicator, ACRA, Phonegap, libgdx, Unity, Amazon AWS, Paypal and more.
Detect apps that have push ads, such as most recently: Knee Surgery, Tunee Music, Angry Monkey, and Signal Booster.
This is not an ad blocker, but can still help you make your phone annoying ads free by suggesting which apps to uninstall.
On the other hand, these are the features of the AppBrain Ad Detector application.
- Detects more ad networks and concerns
- Improved notifications (especially on Jelly Bean)
- minor fixes
These are the explanations of the AppBrain Ad Detector that are absolutely very useful and helpful for your daily activities. You can download this application from this site directly from your android device and install it right after you download AppBrain Ad Detector 1.8.